Paw Protect Balm | Natural Balm for Skin, Paws & Noses 60g
Use on Skin, Noses, Paws and Elbows with our Cat & Dog Paw Balm
If your furry friend is one to enjoy a massage, look no further than our soothing balm! Offering the smooth scent of coconut, FortunatePaws®️ Paw Protect Balm is designed to moisturise, soften, revitalise, and protect your pets’ paws from drying, whilst also suitable for use on noses, elbows and skin.
Ingredients: Sunflower Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, White Beeswax, Vegetable Oil, Shea Butter, Carnauba Wax, Candelilla Wax, Vitamin E, Aloe.
Cats, Dogs, and other companion pets may use our balm:
Moisturises, hydrates, lubricates and softens dry skin
Revitalises skin appearance
Smooths and retextures skin
Protects dry skin from exposure to the elements
Protects against drying effects of the sun
Moisturises sun-damaged skin, paws and noses
Moisturising - protects foot pads from drying out
What goes into our Dog Balm
When shopping for any natural product, it is always wise to check the ingredients and the fewer ingredients it has, the better for its natural status and your pets. Our balm contains less than ten ingredients, and this is what you can expect from our product:
- When we say natural, we mean non-toxic and free from additives. Because of this, in case your pet decides to lick it— no harm.
- Animals’ senses are more acute than humans’, and smells can easily affect them or irritate their noses. Our dog nose balm has a mild coconut scent that is easy on their senses.
- Wax, oils and aloe make up most of our paw balm and may serve as a dog paw moisturiser for use on most skin types/paws while the wax may create a protective barrier to prevent exposure to elements.
Combining the paw balm with our hemp seed oil can do wonders for your pet’s coat. It may be a natural way to keep them looking healthy while enhancing their overall appearance.
How to Use our Cat & Dog Paw Balm
The paw balm may form a hydrating barrier over the desired area, helping to moisturise your pet’s skin and maintain their level of comfort. From rabbits and guinea pigs to cats and dogs, you can apply and massage our balm into their skin, taking care to avoid the fur where possible. When applying to dry dog paws, massage paw balm in and allow 30 seconds per paw to soak in.
- Your pet’s skin may be drier and dehydrated during the winter months. Pay special attention to any changes in their walk or whether they lick their paws continuously. Dry dog paws may need moisture and the protection our balm can provide. Depending on the severity and how often your pet goes for a walk, you can apply the dog balm one to two times daily on doggy paws or once a day on cat paws.
- Depending on how much time your pet spends outside, their foot pads may be exposed to the sun’s heat or harsh surfaces. Apply the balm as often as required to keep the optimal comfort level for your pet.
The balm may be suitable for most skin types and may revitalise skin appearance, smoothing and softening dry skin, protecting from exposure to hot surfaces or the environment. It is always recommended to do a patch test first, to ensure suitability for your pet.
Disclaimer: This is a cosmetic product and not intended to prevent, treat, cure or alleviate a specific disease or condition. We make no therapeutic claims for this product. For application to animals only.
Other Products Your Pet May Enjoy
While giving your pet fortunate paws and we also offer a natural jerky treat in our Healthy Treat range. We have meal toppers made from beef liver and kangaroo that has been air-dried and flaked. The flakes are added to meals or given as healthy treats to kittens and puppies or pets with few or no teeth. In this range, we also have kangaroo jerky slices that have been marinated in hemp seed oil before undergoing dehydration. For general dental hygiene and bad breath, we have Simply Seaweed Natural Dental Care for dogs and cats. We also have amber collars that you may want to consider for your pet.
Contact us if you have questions about our products.
⬇️ The reviews below are anecdotal accounts of customers' experience with the product and are subjective. We do not endorse any therapeutic claims made in the reviews.
Great works well
This balm has worked really well on my pup’s paws. Would highly recommend!
￼Excellent product works well with puppies ￼
It works really well on ky Staffys paws and skin
My little blue greyhound has been limping over the last year or so. She has been to the vet several times, had xrays etc. - the outcome non specific, but some stiffness in limbs evident. A friend noticed her paws were worn down. I started using Fortunate Paws Balm, twice a day . The improvement has been dramatic, and the limp has improved too.