Paw Protect Healing Balm | Natural Balm for Skin, Paws & Noses 60g
Protect Sensitive Skin, Noses and Paws With our Cat & Dog Paw Balm
If your furry friend is suffering from cracked paws or a dry nose, our 100% natural paw balm can offer some welcome relief. FortunatePaws Paw Protect Healing Balm is designed to be used for many pets with many skin ailments such as heal cracked dog paws or irritated skin, to protect damaged sensitive skin from further damage, moisturise dry dog paws, be used as a dog nose balm and more! Try some on your pet today and transform their skin from scratchy to smooth!
Benefits of cat and dog paw balm:
Treat and maintain common skin issues naturally
Repair dry and cracked skin, paws and noses
Protects from hot, cold, icy and salty surfaces
Heal burns, cuts and abrasions
Suitable for sensitive skin
What goes into our Dog Balm
When shopping for any natural product, it is always wise to check the ingredients and the fewer ingredients it has, the better for its natural status and your pets. Our balm contains less than ten ingredients, and this is what you can expect from our product:
- When we say natural, we mean non-toxic and free from additives. Because of this, it is safe in case your pet decides to lick it—no harm, just natural healing and protection.
- Animals’ senses are more acute than humans’, and smells can easily affect them or irritate their noses. Our dog nose balm has a mild coconut scent that is easy on their senses.
- Wax, oils and aloe make up most of our paw balm and serve as a dog paw moisturiser soothing dry skin or cracked dog paws while the wax leaves a protective barrier to prevent further damage and give the skin time to heal without added irritation.
Combining the paw balm with our hemp seed oil can do wonders for your pet’s coat, and it is a natural way to keep them looking healthy while strengthening their immune system and providing natural pain relief for cats and dogs or even as an anxiety treatment.
How to Use our Cat & Dog Paw Balm
The paw balm works by forming a hydrating barrier over the affected area, protecting it from further damage. Even without any existing condition, the balm works to nourish your pet’s skin and maintain their level of comfort. From rabbits and guinea pigs to cats and dogs, you can apply and massage our balm to their sensitive, exposed skin, taking care to avoid the fur where possible. When applying to dry dog paws, massage paw balm in and allow to 30 seconds per paw to dry. Here is a guide as to when and how often to apply a paw balm:
- Your pet’s skin will be drier and dehydrated during the winter months. Pay special attention to any changes in their walk or whether they lick their paws continuously. Dry dog paws may be cracked and sensitive and need moisture and protection from the balm. Depending on the severity and how often your pet goes for a walk, you can apply the dog balm one to two times daily on doggy paws or once a day on cat paws.
- Depending on how much time your pet spends outside, the exposure to sun or harsh surfaces means that you might need to keep them inside until the affected areas have healed a bit, and then reapply the balm often when they’re back outside, perfect for use as a dog paw moisturizer in this situation.
- The age, weight and general condition of your pet will also influence how often you need to apply the balm and how effective it will be. Because this is a natural product, you won’t have to worry about any adverse effects on your pet’s health; it is just pure, natural healing and can only benefit your pet.
The balm is suitable for sensitive skin and can support the healing of cuts, soothe dry, cracked skin, protect their skin from hot surfaces or the environment. It may also help in alleviating skin concerns such as eczema. Give your pet the natural relief with a balm that won’t cause them any harm, just comfort and happiness.
Other Products Your Pet Will Benefit From
Our pet hemp oil may help your pet with stress and anxiety relief that will be evident in their behaviour and support the treatment of joint discomfort and pain with the natural pain relief properties they have to offer. If you have used hemp products yourself, you might have seen positive effects on anxiety, joint issues, and general well-being. It is important to give your pet the correct dosage based on their weight.
While giving your pet fortunate paws and relief from cracked dog paws with our dog paw moisturiser. We also offer a natural jerky treat in our Healthy Treat range, we have meal toppers made from Australian dried salmon, beef liver, and kangaroo that has been air-dried and flaked. The flakes are added to meals or given as healthy treats to kittens and puppies or pets with few or no teeth. In this range, we also have kangaroo jerky slices that have been marinated in hemp seed oil before undergoing dehydration. These treats aid dental hygiene by removing plaque and tartar build-up. To specifically target dental hygiene and bad breath, we have Simply Seaweed Natural Dental Care for dogs and cats. We also have amber collars that are natural flea, tick, and parasite repellents.
If you wish to look at the product before buying, you can visit one of our stockists or contact us if you have questions about our products for joint care for dogs and cats or any of our other naturally made products.
Ingredients: Sunflower Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, White Beeswax, Vegetable Oil, Shea Butter, Carnauba Wax, Candelilla Wax, Vitamin E, Aloe.
My greyhound has a Collie Nose (a condition usually only found in Collie dogs). He does several things that irritate it causing crusty fissures & raw sore spots. I’d received a sample pot with my hemp oil purchase to help his gut & used the rub for two nights in a row & Wow did it work❣️His nose is soft & pliable after only the 2 applications & the healing process is well under way. Two more applications & it’ll be back to a healthy soft normal pink again. My order is about to be submitted for a bigger pot…
Has improved our pups paws
Thank you for gift
Awesome product and it’s even helped my hands which have had third degree burns. Highly recommend the item
The paw balm works well Could be a tiny bit thicker but overall am happy with the product ingredients and pricing